Striving for Green
Wherever possible Images Made Real tries to incorporate green solutions within our production process. We try to incorporate green production by using low energy LED lighting when we can, and eco friendly battery systems. We're always looking for new innovative ways to streamline our energy usage and minimize our eco-footprint.
Images Made Real brings many years of extensive video design experience and qualifications to the table. In the green economy sector, Images Made Real has interviewed and video recorded well over 3 dozen speakers and events some of which included John Gerretsen, Ontario Minister of the Environment, on getting young people involved in the green economy; Carman McClelland, President, Brampton Board of Trade, on the future of the Pearson Eco-Business Zone; Gord Miller, Environmental Commissioner of Ontario, on the importance of green business; Doug Dittburner, Powerwise Unilever Commercial; Toby Lennox, Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Communications, GTAA, speaking on what is the Greater Toronto Airport Authority's level of commitment to the environment; Toronto Hydro, Recycling Council of Ontario, Enbridge Gas; Bullfrog Power; and many more.
Green events recorded by IMR:
• Turning Green into Gold featuring speaker Bob Willard speaking on "Communicating The Business Case For Sustainability".
• PIPG Carbon 101 Workshop & Carbon 101 Case studies featuring Philip Ling from Powersmiths and Pat Coyne from The Lowe Martin Group.
• TRCA Annual General Meeting including Kim Warburton, Vice-President Communications and Government Affairs, GE Canada, speaking on how GE has turned sustainability into a business opportunity
• TRCA PPG Eco-Business Summit- Exhibitor Video with Panelists
• Pearson Eco-Business Zone — Panel discussion "Greener Horizons" including Tom Heintzman, President, Bullfrog Power, Debbie Baxter, Chief Sustainability Officer, LoyaltyOne Alex Hocevar, Sr. Manager, Marketing, Communications & Stakeholder Relations, OLG, Murali Dorai, Vice President, Operations, Symcor
• Sustainability from the Inside Out Panel Discussion Cindy Coutts, President, Sims Recycling Solutions Canada Ian Forsyth, Director of Corporate Planning, Business Strategy, Nissan Canada Toby Lennox, VP Corporate Affairs and Communications, Greater Toronto Airport Authority Brad Ryder, Director of Government Relations, Coca-Cola Canada
• TRCA 2010-2012 Annual General Meetings with guest speakers, Storm Cunninghm and Joel Makowner
• Weston— Environmental Leaders of Tomorrow video/DVD
• Black Creek pioneer Village online promotional video presentations
• Sauriol Dinner Urban Farm video presentation